Thursday, June 30

Bon Voyage!


Hello All!
This week I've been preparing for something I've been looking forward to for a very, very long time.
This past spring I popped into Stephens President Dianne Lynch's office
(and let me just tell you now I am that woman's number one fan)
and emerged thirty minutes later with quite a surprise:
She offered me a trip to New York City, and told me about how I could apply to Stephen's Magic Moments program to pay for it!


Long story short, I did that and succeeded, and now I'm packing up to leave!



The first week of my trip will be in Connecticut on vacation with my boyfriend to visit his family,
but the second week will be Broadway, cupcakeries, wonderful restaurants, Central Park, the Yankees, and a bunch of lunch dates with Stephens alum!!




I can't wait to see what adventures I get into, and I can't wait to share them with you, either!
love, rudi

All photos from one of my favorite blogs, the rockstar diaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them.