Wednesday, December 21

Christmas Time!


Every day since coming home for Christmas break has been filled with some sort of Christmas activity. I've been baking cookies, wrapping presents, buying presents, decorating, making ornaments for the tree-- you name it! This year feels especially full of holiday spirit, but that might be because I've been given more responsibility for helping out this year. My mom just started working at the hospital with Labor & Delivery again (I'm so proud of her!) so I've been handed the hot-chocolate, present wrapping torch. Needless to say, this year's presents aren't going to be nearly as attractive as last year's. 








This is Sadie's special little tree- she gets to decorate it all by herself!


Hope you all are having a great time prepping for the holidays, too!!!

love, rudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them.