Wednesday, November 10

Collected Stories

Hey everybody!


I can't remember if I told you, but for the past few weeks I've been assistant stage managing a show in the Warehouse Theater called Collected Stories.


We open tonight! Everyone should come! The show starts at 7:30 and we run through Saturday night. If you're a Stephens girl, tickets are $6, and if you're not one of those lucky few they cost $8.



I'm super proud of this show! No promises on pictures of the set until after the show- you'll just have to come and see it yourself!


Here's the set of our last show, All My Sons, just to feed your theater hungry eyes!






Gorgeous, ain't she? One of our apprentices, Brandon P.T. Davis, did the set design and Emily Swanson designed the lights. I think they both did a marvelous job!



I hope you all get a chance to come see Collected Stories! I'm very proud of the cast and crew- I can honestly say I'm a big fan of the show.


See you there!



love, rudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them.