Sunday, December 5

"Meet Me" on the Weekend!

Bad news, guys!


For some reason my card reader doesn't really work anymore, so I can't share with you the photos from my fun-filled Friday night.
Hopefully I can get it to work soon, otherwise my blog will be pretty bare- and I have pie-themed pictures I want to share!



Friday was opening night for Meet Me in St. Louis and I really enjoyed myself! My high school theater was very low-key, as was the college's program nearby, so it was something of a shock to see how nicely a school theater could pull together a musical without being flawed. Besides the cast doing an immaculate job, the show itself is just too cute to handle. If you haven't seen it you definitely should!


I'm going to attempt snagging some photos of the set for you all, just because, once again, the set is completely awesome.
I want to say it's awful, as in "Full of Awe", but unfortunately English doesn't work that way.


It's very strange, and I'm mostly blaming the fact that Christmas Break is right around the corner, but I am so impatient these days. I find myself tip-tapping my toes before it's time to go to bed so I can rush over to the next day, and so on and so on.
Like I said, I'm blaming the hours and hours of delicious sleep waiting for me once I'm back in Kentucky.


Plus I'm super excited to get into shenanigans with these fellas:




That's my stepdad Ben on the left, me in the middle, and Truchi (the BoyFran) on the right.
What a FunBunch.


Also! Please don't think I've forgotten that special post I promised. It'll be up this week!



Hope you all have had a great, great weekend! Mine was pretty great.


love, rudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them.