Monday, February 20

Tid Bits of Advice

Most of my friends, and I assume readers, are creative types, so I want to share this with you all. I love Ira Glass, the creator and host of This American Life on NPR. If you haven't listened to it before, it is a program that I highly, highly recommend- it's like meditation and yoga for your mind. It's just the best.

Anyway, Ira Glass created this amazing new concept of a radio show and has done really amazing, great things with it, so I am more than willing to take any advice he has. And it just so happens that the moment I watched this video was a moment when I really needed to hear what he had to say.


I hope you like it, too :)

love, rudi

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff--P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You listen to Ira and believe in what he says and you'll do fine.Really.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them.