Tuesday, September 28


My family came to visit me!


I can't tell you how wonderful it was to spend time with my baby sister a and my mommy. I didn't realize I missed them until they were here.







It's a little strange, but until very recently I didn't think it would ever upset me to not have someone around who already knew me very well, I'm pretty comfortable with the idea of meeting all new people and making friends all the time. But having my mom around made me wish I came here with a best friend or something- she understood all my jokes.


But enough pouting! I had a great weekend with my mom and Sadie, tie dying T-shirts



(These are my friends Audra and Julia)


finding my twin Chelsea, who happens to live just two floors below me,



and going shopping. We also found an amazing barbecue place called Bandanas-



(That's my mom!)



I really hope I get to go again sometime soon...anyone up for it? Gimme a call.


Mom, Sadie, and I also saw the play at the Macklanburg Theater on Saturday, Our Leading Lady by Charles Busch, and it was way cool. I'm not a professional theater critic or anything, but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed myself that evening.


Plus the set looked awesome. I may be a little biased, though.


But you should go see it if you can! It runs for one more weekend. Support the theater, support my friends in it, and make me happy by checking it out!



Oh, and a big whopping thank you to my mom for reminding me to take my camera with me wherever I went. As you can tell I was a little more trigger happy with the snapshots this past weekend!


Also:


The comment option is fixed!


Did I mention that already? You are all now officially once again able to comment-so leave me some lovin'! Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you'd like to see, and what's awesome in your life.


I look forward to hearing from you!


love, rudi


4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!!!! I'm sure it's not Sonny's BAR-B-Q ( http://www.sonnysbbq.com/ ) but it looks really good. My next visit you'll have take me, well show me, I'll take you. :) I love you baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice JordanSeptember 29, 2010

    Love your blog, keep up the good work. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity WattersonSeptember 29, 2010

    I had a great time with you too, Rudi. You spread happiness everywhere you go, Columbia included. They are lucky to have you.

    PS The tofu was delicious, so I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie ConsidineOctober 01, 2010

    Hey! I just wanted to say it's funny that you didn't notice that you miss your family :) For me, it's the opposite. I'm kind of shy, so I am always missing the people I really know...haha. But, I also wanted to say that I am totally up for Bandana's bbq anytime! That looks like a friendly, yummy little place :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them.