Wednesday, April 11

The After



   Remember a few weeks ago when I talked about donating my hair? I never showed you guys an after shot! So before going out today I snapped a few shots. I lost about 8 inches and was left with this nice little bob. It's a little Katie Holmes in a way I don't love sometimes, and it drives me crazy not being able to pin it up, but I'm so glad I did it. 

   Somebody made a video of the hair cutting event, and when they release it I'll be sure to share it on here. From what I hear it's got a few great scenes of me bawling my eyes out- it was sort of a sad reminder of my grandmother's death to breast cancer a year ago. But it will be nice and cool when summer heats up around here.

love, rudi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear them.